SITUATION ORIENTED PERSONAL LEADERSHIP (SOPL)
Situation Oriented Personal Leadership is for everyone, regardless of whether
you are a manager or not. We are all leaders over ourselves. If you are also a
manager and leader for others, your self-leadership is a necessity because it is
your most important asset to become a successful leader for others.
EXAMPLES OF CONTENT:
- Become more confident in myself and my role. Strengthen my self-esteem –
who I am
- Be more confident in what I do and will perform. Strengthen my self-
confidence – what I do
- Prevent stress
- Increased balance in life
- Crystallize my goals – privately and professionally
- Achieve my goals – privately and professionally
- Successful basic attitude. A positive and more solution oriented approach
towards life and challenges
- Strengthened motivation
- Improved communication skills
- Become better at handling conflicts and difficult situations
- Better situation at home (relationships, communication, boundaries, etc.)
- Anything else you have on your wish list?
THIS GETS EACH PARTICIPANT:
- A leadership development program with individualized theory, tools and
- A leadership developer who educates / supervises / coaches throughout the
- 8-10 development opportunities at intervals of about one month, 1-1.5 hours
per opportunity. Depending on program layout
- Group meetings could be added if it is a group participating and the group
have the same needs and goals in a development area
- Individual login to the Tree of Life, a powerful digital tool that adds
structure and overview. Here the participant works with their development and
the results can be followed over time
- Evaluation of the program, progress and leadership developer, in the middle
of the program and in the end
- Inspiration letter about 6 times / year
- Part of our Leadership Network. We invite all our customers to a joint
development meeting to meet other leaders from different industries!
For an individual program approx. SEK 36,000 / participant depending on
content and structure. Leadership development programs for groups can vary
greatly and are priced according to each situation.
RESULTS TO EXPECT:
That you become even more confident in yourself. Who you are. What you
want and why – both privately and at work. How you need to think and what
you need to do to reach your goals and overcome obstacles along the way (real
and mental). Expect inner peace and at the same time increased motivation.
Strong personal leadership is for everyone. If you are also a leader or have
thoughts of becoming one, strong personal leadership is a strong and necessary
foundation. That you are confident in yourself and can lead yourself in all
situations before you take on the responsibility of leading others.
I WANT TO KNOW MORE